The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery lets you power your CPAP machine when and where you need it – no matter where your world takes you!
Unique variable voltage design and smart DC cables with dynamic control output make the Freedom V2 an industry-leader in CPAP travel battery and backup power supply technology.
This ultra-portable lithium-ion battery is the ideal solution for powering your CPAP machine while camping or during air travel. It can also be permanently connected to your CPAP machine and used as a battery backup system to offer continuous, uninterrupted power in the event of a power outage.
- Perfect for camping, road trips and other outdoor adventures.
- Safe for air travel and great for red-eye and international flights.
- Set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for power outages.
- Provides 1-3 nights of power to a ResMed Air 10 series machine.
- standard CPAP on pressure setting of 10 cm/H20
- no heated humidification or heated tubing
- night = 7-8 hours
- Ability to bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together for longer run times.
- Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging cell phones, tablets and more.
The Freedom V² Mobile Power Receptacle is used to connect to 12V cigarette lighter/power outlet style charging cables to the Freedom V² battery.
Freedom V2 CPAP battery kit for ResMed Air10
Cell Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion (LG/Samsung ICR18650) Casing: Aluminum alloy Capacity: 99.9 Wh Output Voltage Range: 12V-24V DC (depending on DC output cable) Output Current: 8A (maximum) Average Run Times: Single Battery: 1-3 nights | Dual Batteries: 3-5 nights
*night = 7 to 8 hrs
DC Input Voltage Range: 10V-28V QC 3.0 USB Output Voltage: 5V | 2.4A (maximum) Charge Input: 10V-28V Optimal Charging Conditions: 32°F to 104°F Optimal Operating Conditions: 23°F to 104°F
*battery capacity is reduced by 30% when operating between 23°F to 32°F
Charge Time: 2-3 hrs
*charge time is per battery and based on using the ResMed Air 10 series or Freedom V² AC power supply
Power Gauge: Digital display screen (shows charge level as a percentage) Storage Conditions: -4ºF to 104ºF
*optimal range is 60ºF to 80ºF
Life Span: 500 charge/discharge cycles (100%-0% then back to 100%)
*after 500 cycles the battery shall recover at least 70% of its initial charge
Weight: 1.7 lbs. Dimensions: 7.5 ” x 4.8″ x 0.8″ (L x W x H) Warranty: 1 year limited