Introducing the Pilot-12 Lite Battery – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for Philips Respironics, DeVilbiss, and other 12V CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP Devices. The Pilot-12 Lite is compatible with:
• Philips Respironics DreamStation
• Philips Respironics System One S60
While using the Pilot-12 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won't be woken up in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your PAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-12 Lite without any interruption.
Using the Pilot-12 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy while traveling. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot-12 Lite can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-12 Lite to charge countless handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets and cameras.
Easy to use: plug one end of the Medistrom™ Car Charger into the car cigarette lighter socket, and the other end into the "CHARGE" port of your Pilot-12 Lite. The battery will charge in 3-4 hours.
CAUTION! Make sure the battery is NOT connected to a PAP device while charging via car charger!
Pilot-12 Lite CPAP Battery
• Capacity: 95Wh
• Cell Type: Industrial grade genuine LG rechargeable lithium ion cells
• Rated Input: 12V, 60W (NORMAL), 80W (MAX)
• Rated Output: DC 12V, 6.67A
• USB Out: 5V, 2.5A
• Life Span: Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
• Case: Aluminum
• Dimensions: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm (6.7" x 3.5" x 0.8"), 560g (1.3lbs)
• Power Gauge: 4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
• Recharge time: 2-3 hours via Respironics DreamStation AC Adapter (charging via other compatible adapters may take longer)